At Viadro Law, LLP, we represent the victims of many different types of orthopedic injuries. We understand that these injuries, though they may not be as physically severe as paralysis or burn injuries, can have a significant impact upon a person’s life and ability to maintain the same income.
These injuries to bones, muscles and joints can affect our clients’ lives by keeping them from holding a job or doing the things that once came easily.
Help For All Kinds Of Orthopedic Injuries
Regardless of the orthopedic injury you have experienced, lawyers at our Oakland, California, law firm may be able to help you get the benefits and recovery necessary to support your family and make ends meet:
- Broken bones: legs, arms, wrists
- Hip injuries
- Injuries to joints/joint damage
- Shoulder injuries
- Back injury claims
- Injured spinal cord
- Injuries to knees
- Injuries requiring surgery
Our attorneys can help you focus on recovery instead of mounting bills.
We Give Your Case The Attention It Deserves
Our Alameda County law firm chooses cases selectively and devotes extensive time, attention and resources to achieving successful results. This approach has helped us develop a reputation as one of California’s leading personal injury law firms.
We have achieved a history of seven- and eight-figure jury verdicts and settlements for the victims of serious personal injury, and we continue to pursue the best possible results in each case we accept. Our work includes many different types of orthopedic injury cases, including the ones listed below:
- A boilermaker sustained a career-ending injury to his knee when he fell while riding a defective bicycle, which had been provided by the refinery where he was working on a shut down.
- An electrician sustained multiple orthopedic injuries when he fell five stories off the side of building under construction.
- An operating engineer sustained a career-ending low back injury when the 100-pound door of the scraper he was operating fell off while he had his hand in the handle assembly.
- A laborer sustained a career-ending injury to a shoulder when a nearby scaffolding section tipped over upon him.
- A carpenter sustained a career-ending back injury when he was struck by an improperly primed concrete hose.
- A plumber sustained a career-ending injury to his shoulders when the industrial power drill he was using torqued his shoulders violently when a metal stud gave way while he was drilling.
The lawyers at Viadro Law, LLP, work tirelessly to achieve the best results they can for our clients. Our hard work has earned us an exceptional reputation in the legal community. Each of our partner attorneys are AV Preeminent* peer-review rated through Martindale-Hubbell.
The partners at Viadro Law, LLP, have also been selected by California Super Lawyers magazine as among the top attorneys in California.
Contact Our Oakland Orthopedic Injury Lawyers
If you have sustained a broken bone or fracture, talk with us about your options. To contact the attorneys at Viadro Law, LLP, call us at 510-907-9577 or 888-353-2158 toll free or simply complete our online contact form. There is no cost for any consultation. We advance all trial costs and are well-equipped to do so.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.